We’ve missed seeing you and are excited to resume normal dental care!
During this time, we are taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Please take a moment to read through our appointment protocol PRIOR to your next appointment:
- Your appointment will be rescheduled if you:
- Have had a fever within the last 14 days
- Are having shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Have an active cough
- Have any other flu-like symptoms such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue
- Have experienced a recent loss of taste or smell
- Have had any contact with confirmed COVID-19 positive patients
- A mask or face covering will need to be worn during all non-treatment times in our office.
- Only the patient with an appointment will be allowed in the office. Other family members will NOT be allowed so please plan accordingly. If the patient is a child, a single parent/guardian will be allowed to accompany the patient.
- Please remain in your car once you have arrived for your appointment. Call or text our office to let us know you have arrived. We will let you know once we are ready to see you for your appointment. This is an effort to reduce congregation inside our waiting room.
What to expect on the day of your appointment:
- We will ask you to complete a short screening form.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Our waiting room will no longer have magazines, children’s toys, etc. as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will be checking your temperature using a contactless thermometer. Patients with a temperature over 100.4°F may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We may ask you to rinse with a 1% hydrogen peroxide rinse to reduce intraoral viral load prior to treatment.