During this time, we are taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Please take a moment to read through our appointment protocol PRIOR to your next appointment:
- Your appointment will be rescheduled if you:
- Have had a fever within the last 14 days
- Are having shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Have an active cough
- Have any other flu-like symptoms such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue
- Have experienced a recent loss of taste or smell
- Have had any contact with confirmed COVID-19 positive patients
- A mask or face covering will need to be worn during all non-treatment times in our office.
What to expect on the day of your appointment:
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Our waiting room will no longer have magazines, children’s toys, etc. as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will be checking your temperature using a contactless thermometer. Patients with a temperature over 100.4°F may be asked to reschedule their appointment.